Uncategorized

Our Autumn Family Bucket List

Autumn is my absolute favourite season, without a doubt. Whenever I was younger, I preferred summer for obvious reasons. Six weeks off school won over anything else, and I was a bit of a sun junkie too. I do still enjoy summer, because it’s great to spend lots of time with the kids, but it just doesn’t have the appeal it used to. I’d happily move the big school holidays to the autumn if I could. Imagine, nine weeks of crisp autumn walks, evenings spent in front of the fire, hot chocolates. Sounds like bliss to me.

Anyway, because autumn is the best season, I decided we really should make the most of it this year. Summer passed us by in a bit of a blur, and I don’t want autumn to do the same. So, what better way to make the most of the season than with a bucket list? Yes, I’ve put together an autumn bucket list, with all of the things we want to do this season, and I thought I’d share it here.

Autumn Bucket List

• Have Hot Chocolate with Mallows
  • Pumpkin Paper Craft
  • Start a Scrap Book
  • Play with Sparklers
  • Carve Pumpkin
  • Play Pooh Sticks

It’s quite the list, but we’ve already started on a few things. Most of the things were picked by the kids, so hopefully they are really going to enjoy the next few months as we work our way through. Fun autumn times ahead!

Do you have an autumn bucket list?

• Reply Clare October 18, 2017 at 12:37 pm

I love Autumn, it’s such a beautiful time of year. When I was childminding I used to do so many Autumn crafts and activities but I’ve let it slide now I’m working. Love your list, I’m saving it to check back into 🙂

• Reply Ray - Lukeosaurus And Me October 18, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Ooooh, these ideas are so lovely! I blooming love autumn. It’s been years since I’ve been geocaching – I hope you find them. 🙂

• Reply Suzy McCullough October 19, 2017 at 2:09 pm

We live by our bucket list so this is right up my street. What a great list. We really need to finalise our autumn list. Geocaching is something we keep meaning to do but never get round to. I hope you are planning on playing with conkers ‘properly’ 🙂

• Reply Rhian Westbury October 19, 2017 at 5:02 pm

What a great list, I love Autumn for the hot chocolate and movie nights x

• Reply claire @ The ladybirds' adventures October 19, 2017 at 8:05 pm

I love autumn with children. Our autumn bucket list is quite similar. We’ve been enjoying autumn walks in the woods collecting pine cones, conkers and acorns.

• Reply Cal at Family Makes October 19, 2017 at 9:40 pm

This is a comprehensive list, but totally achievable and really good fun. Half term is coming up, hope you get lots checked off your list!

• Reply Sarah | What The Kids Wore October 20, 2017 at 3:53 pm

What a wonderful idea, I love the idea of getting outdoors as much as possible over the Autumn months

• Reply Best Ladder November 6, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Great list! Its such a beautiful time of year, when its not too cold!
    Charles – Best Ladder

• Reply Best Ladder November 6, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Great list! Its such a beautiful time of year, when its not too cold!
    Charles – Best Ladder