Ah September, my favourite month the year. I make no apologies for being excited that summer is almost over and autumn is on the way. It’s my favourite season. Something about autumn is just so appealing to me. The nights getting longer, getting cosy in front of the fire, spiced lattes. What’s not to love?
Another thing I love about autumn is the fashion. One thing that is a staple in all autumn wardrobes is a good pair of ankle boots. Nice boots will see you through the change of seasons with style. I love a pair of ankle boots with a dress and thick tights.
I’ve been looking for a new pair (like I need anymore, but that’s not the point!), and have found a great range of ankle boots at House of Fraser. I thought I would put together a wishlist of my favourite.
Ankle Boots Wishlist
- Miss KG Sassy Fringed Ankle Boot – These boots are great for the end of summer transition, as they would look great with a floral dress in the warmer weather we sometimes get in September.
- Carvela Timid Block Heel Boot – I love the cross strap and buckle detail on these and think they have a rocker look about them which is what I’m all about!
- Dune Pander Side Zip Boot – The grey is such a nice colour and the detail to the back of the boot.
- Whistles Belmont Zebra Boot – Zebra print! Need I say anymore? I do love a bit of animal print and these are fabulous!
- Dorothy Perkins May Chelsea Boot – You just can’t beat a Chelsea boot, and I think the rich brown is a perfect colour for autumn.
- Miss KG Soho Ankle Boot – If you love animal print but don’t think you could pull off a full boot of it, this is perfect. I love the little flash of leopard print to the heel. Probably my favourite of the bunch!
Collaborative post, all words are my own.