My husband is pretty simplistic when it comes to his style. He has a few pairs of jeans, one or two shirts and a whole load of t-shirts, and that’s about it. There’s really no such thing as a summer wardrobe for him, in the warmer weather the hoodies come off and sleeves get rolled up.
I often go shopping and see things I would love my husband to wear, if only I could dress him for the day. Particularly now, with Father’s Day fast approaching (Sunday the 19th of June, only a few weeks away) the shops are filled with stylish clothes and accessories for the men in your life. From snazzy bowties, stylish shirts and uber cool wrist wear, it’s so easy to update your fella’s wardrobe with a few key pieces this summer.
I’ve been looking through House of Fraser’s huge range of mens accessories to give my husband a style update, and have picked some of my ultimate pieces to dress him up for the day.
- Police Camel Leather Strap Watch – £139 – The classic leather strap looks great with a modern chunky face, and I love the rose gold accents.
- Jack Jones All Over Shark Print – £30 – The shark print is great for summer! This shirt will look great with Jeans, chinos or shorts, so a good all rounder!
- Diesel Bluster Belt – £38 – You just can’t beat a brown leather belt, and it will look great paired with the watch.
- Dune Polia Zip Pocket Holdall – £65 – Mens bags are just getting more stylish by the minute, and I love this. Gone are the days when men are forced to carry everything in their pockets. This holdall will have the space for all of your fella’s things.
- Ray-Ban Wayfarer Unisex Sunglasses – £125 – Ah Classic Ray-Bans, I would wear these myself! Love the gold.
I love the look I’ve put together, and I’d certainly be dressing my husband like this if he would let me! Some of the items would make great Father’s Day gifts too, whether it be for your husband or your dad.
What do you think? How would you dress your man for the day if you could?
*Post in collaboration with House of Fraser