Kids Love To Read # 6
Welcome to Kids Love to Read, a children’s reading linky with Laura from Laura’s Lovely Blog Angela from Days in Bed. Unfortunately Angela is currently recovering from her Gastric band operation, so she is unable to join us. I’m very excited to be taking her place as guest co-host this month. It’s my first time as a co-host, so please be nice to me!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last time, we can’t wait to see what you have lined up for us this month. I am linking up with The Book With No Pictures, and Laura has a book review of Pete the Cat and his Four Groovy Buttons.
Please link up anything related to encouraging children to read, be it book reviews, activities or phonics we want to hear about them.
Last Month’s Favourites
My favourite from last month was Mummy’s Blog with her 5 Easter books for Babies and Toddlers, which was a great (and very cute) alternative to chocolate eggs.
Laura’s favourite was Diary of An Imperfect Mum with Book Corner: Monstersaurus which looks like great fun.
I’m looking forward to reading all of your posts this month!
– Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encouraging reading and books with your little or not so little ones? Books you love or book reviews.
– This Linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
– Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it in your post
– Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
– Share the love – try and read & comment the host’s posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the Linky
We look forward to reading your posts!
Lauren and Laura x
Each month, to encourage reading with kids and to go along with our #KLTR Linky, we host a Book Giveaway.
The giveaway book for April is the Eric Carle classic The Very Hungry Caterpillar which is a book every child should own. We have one copy to giveaway.
*Entrants must reside in the UK or Ireland. The competition closes on the 30th April 2016. One winner will be randomly chosen.