Children's wallpaper
Home

Children’s Wallpaper Wishlist

Graham Brown at Dulux Decorator Centre has some spectacular wallpapers designed for kids. These aren’t your ordinary garish cartoon characters either. These wallpapers have style and an elegance that means you don’t have to compromise your home décor to achieve a cute kid’s room.

Take a look below at my Wallpaper Wishlist and see if any catch your eye.

children's wallpaper

For kids who love Disney but without plastering logos and characters all over your walls. This Tinkerbell themed wallpaper is just gorgeous, with subtle Tinkerbells dotted around, a beautiful colour palette and a great floral pattern. The variety of colours means you’re not constrained when it comes to matching things in your little girl’s room, plus this wallpaper isn’t too childish so will still look great as she grows up and tastes change.

children's wallpaper

The iconic Mickey comic strip looks so cool I’d consider it in the rest of the house, not just a little boy or girl’s room. I think it would be great for a wall in a study or play room. The timeless, vintage character means you won’t have to keep changing your wallpaper to the next favourite TV character. Mickey will never go out of fashion, and here he can go from cute kid’s room to chic teenage pad with ease.

Children's wallpaper

I love this wallpaper, it’s simple but stylish. It won’t overpower a kid’s room, being not too busy. This is ideal for a room that’s bound to get messy, keeping a simple but stylish background at all times. I love the little details on this wallpaper. As you get closer you start to see all the funny little images of fish, bears, cowboys and Indians, all things to fuel the imagination of your little ones.

children's wallpaper

This wallpaper is in the kids section but I adore it for any room. It’s a breath of fresh air for your walls with a chic but simple pattern and a gorgeous splash of colour. I could see this in a baby’s room, especially if you’re keeping the gender a surprise. This is definitely a wallpaper your kids can grow up with, acting as a great backdrop to many a game of shop or happy families.

children's wallpaper

Dulux Decorator Centre have this amazing new range from graffiti artist Kev Munday. This is the wallpaper to inspire your little ones, as part of the ‘New Wave’ design talent initiative, this wallpaper represents being creative and exploring your own creative skills. Perfect to help your kids start growing up and discovering themselves. This doesn’t have to be for the kids room either, a playroom would be great as well as a home office or study. Anywhere where you want to inspire creativity.

Wallpaper doesn’t always mean the hassle and pain that sometimes happens. Graham and Brown wallpaper is excellent quality meaning it goes on smoothly without any hassle. Plus it’s a great way to instantly inject some style into your home. There’s so many more gorgeous wallpaper options for your kid’s room from Dulux Decorator Centre.

Collaborative post

• Reply Kat March 16, 2016 at 12:10 pm

I love the Tinkerbell wallpaper and I think my daughter would really love it too! It’s so pretty 😀

• Reply Katy - Hot Pink Wellingtons March 16, 2016 at 12:38 pm

I love wallpaper for kid’s rooms – especially ones that aren’t your typical cartoon characters. That map one is just lovely and I love the houses one as well (it’s very reminiscent of a super expensive wallpaper I was eying up a few years back!)

• Reply Leah Miller March 16, 2016 at 6:46 pm

This is a really pretty collection of wallpapers for children. I often find childrens wallpapers to be over the top or too bright and colourful, but these are quite muted. I love the Tinkerbell paper the most, I would love that for my babies room! xx

• Reply Dean of Little Steps March 16, 2016 at 9:27 pm

I love the map-like wallpaper so sweet. This will look lovely in a feature wall. Can’t wait to decorate my daughter’s new bedroom. We had a Cath Kinston circus themed wallpaper in T’s current room, haven’t thought of what to get in her new one … but your post has just given me some ideas;) x

• Reply Ana De- Jesus March 16, 2016 at 11:11 pm

My favorites are the last one because it is colorful and Mickey Mouse because well who doesn’t like Mickey? Love all the choices here.

• Reply Elizabeth March 17, 2016 at 6:30 am

I’m loving that Mickey Mouse wallpaper! Absolutely fantastic!

• Reply Lindsay March 17, 2016 at 9:42 am

I love the Mickey mouse one, when we move I am doing the little twos bedroom in Disney theme and I really want this wallpaper now xx

• Reply Angela at Daysinbed March 17, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Oh i love this post. We are looking for different styles and I’ve found a lovely flamingo one for sylvia. 🙂 Angela from Daysinbed

• Reply Cliona O'Connor March 17, 2016 at 9:08 pm

Oh now I want to decorate ….. after seeing these lovely papers. I especially love the yellow house now x

• Reply Emma T March 17, 2016 at 10:57 pm

Love these. I’m not a fan of Disney usually but the splash of Mickey Mouse one is really good fun. N would love the woodland/wigwam one.

• Reply Idaintyit March 18, 2016 at 11:36 pm

I have that Mickey Mouse wallpaper! I love it! Planning on putting it in the study or downstairs toilet

• Reply Angela Milnes August 25, 2016 at 6:01 pm

oh these are cool. I have my eye on a certain wallpaper and cant wait to eventually get it for Sylvia- one day!
    Angela Milnes recently posted…Lets Go on An Adventure Sylvias StyleMy Profile