I’m in the mood for a bit of a living room update, and I’m looking towards some lovely monochrome accessories to change the style. We decorated our living room two years ago. The look I was going for at the time was a hunting lodge style, there a lot of brown, gold and bronze, with stag accessories. I loved it at the time, it felt really cosy and warm. Now, the brown walls feel too dark, and I’m ready for a change. I love the monochrome look at the moment, and have been pinning all things black and white on to my living room ideas board on Pinterest.
While it’s not practical or cost effective to do a full redecorate every couple of years, just a lick of paint, changing cushions and wall art can really change the whole look of a room. I’ve spent hours looking at monochrome accessories to update our living room, and here are some of my favourites:
- Monochrome Checkers Handmade Lampshade – £35 – Not on the High Street
- Curiosity Framed Print – £22.99 – Art.co.uk
- Monochrome Cushion Cover – £9 – Ikea
- A Little Lovely Company Lightbox – £29.95 – Lullabuy
- Cloud Cushion – £15 – Made
- Cloud Framed Print – £15 – Made
- Spotty Rug – £20 – Ikea
- Betty Jackson Zig Zag Lamp – £65 – Debenhams
I love it all, but my favourite is the little cat wall art, isn’t that just adorable? What is your favourite? Do you like the monochrome trend?
Like this post? Then why not pin it?