December is creeping ever closer, and with only just over 4 weeks until Christmas, I’m starting to feel very festive.
What better way to get in the mood than by donning a christmas jumper and dancing around the house to Mariah Carey or Wizzard, or is that just me? I must admit, I love a Christmas jumper, the tackier the better!
There is a massive selection of festive jumpers available in stores. From tacky to classy, there is something to suit everyone. Here I have picked a selection of my favourites.
- Mrs Claus Christmas Hoodie – £16 Tesco F&F
- Navy Knitted Christmas Cardigan – £14 Primark
- Kiss Me Under The Mistletoe Sweater – £14.99 New Look
- Fun Rudolph Sweater – £35 Next (Matching kids jumpers available too, pretty awesome!)
- Penguin Christmas Jumper – £16 Tesco F&F
- Fashion Box Unicorn Jumper – £15 Asda George
- Navy Stripe Festive Jumper – £49.95 Joules
What do you think, which Christmas jumper is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below!