Christmas, Style

Awesome Ladies Christmas Jumpers

December is creeping ever closer, and with only  just over 4 weeks until Christmas, I’m starting to feel very festive.

What better way to get in the mood than by donning a christmas jumper and dancing around the house to Mariah Carey or Wizzard, or is that just me? I must admit, I love a Christmas jumper, the tackier the better!

There is a massive selection of festive jumpers available in stores. From tacky to classy, there is something to suit everyone. Here I have picked a selection of my favourites.

1. Ladies Christmas Jumpers Mrs Claus Christmas Hoodie – £16 Tesco F&F
  2. Navy Knitted Christmas Cardigan – £14 Primark
  3. Kiss Me Under The Mistletoe Sweater – £14.99 New Look
  4. Fun Rudolph Sweater – £35 Next (Matching kids jumpers available too, pretty awesome!)
  5. Penguin Christmas Jumper – £16 Tesco F&F
  6. Fashion Box Unicorn Jumper – £15 Asda George
  7. Navy Stripe Festive Jumper – £49.95 Joules

What do you think, which Christmas jumper is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below!

• Reply Claire Kane November 24, 2015 at 9:23 am

Imma need the first one. Great selection. You’re after my heart with this one.

• Reply Natasha Mairs November 24, 2015 at 11:09 am

I love Christmas jumpers, really get you in the spirit of things. I like the penguin one and the unicorn so sweet

• Reply Niamh November 24, 2015 at 11:39 am

I usually can’t bring myself to put on a Christmas jumper – too many memories of the awful ones I wore as a kid 😉 But the penguin jumper is actually pretty cute – could change my mind for that one!

• Reply Rachel November 24, 2015 at 1:08 pm

I have the Unicorn one, so it has to be that one x

• Reply Erica Price November 24, 2015 at 3:20 pm

I do like the Joules one. That’s typical of me to home in on the most expensive one on the list.

• Reply Ellen O Keeffe November 24, 2015 at 10:06 pm

Christmas jumpers at Christmas eve dinner is a tradition for us! These are lovely not like the normal ones you see in the shops

• Reply Emma T November 24, 2015 at 10:11 pm

tbh, I’m more of a subtle Christmas fairisle pattern or a bit of sparkle rather than full on Christmas. Our work are trying to promote upcycling and making your own Christmas jumper

• Reply Holly November 25, 2015 at 11:02 am

I some times find a jumper too hot, but I found these http://www.jollyclothing.com/pages/womens which I love and I have a matching ones for my husband and kids 🙂

• Reply happyhomebird November 25, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Love the Christmas cardigan, that’s really nice. I’ve got a red jumper with a sequinned deer this year.

• Reply Charlene November 25, 2015 at 9:36 pm